- A credit card, phone number, and valid email on file is required to reserve an appointment.
- All appointments must be scheduled in-office or by calling 906.273.0512 or texting (906) 224-2887
- You will be notified via text and email in advance of your scheduled service for confirmation.
- In the event of an unconfirmed appointment, we will contact you to inform you of the date and time of your appointment. If you are unreachable 48 hours prior to your appointment, it will be subject to cancellation.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call us 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Appointments for skin treatments or laser treatments cancelled or missed with less than 24 hours notice are subject to a non-refundable rebooking fee equal to 50% of the amount of the missed service fee.
- Appointments for injectables cancelled or missed with less than 24 hours notice are subject to a non-refundable rebooking fee of $100.
- Those who arrive to their appointment sick are not able to be treated, and are considered same day cancellation and will be subject to a non-refundable re-booking fee of $100 for injectables or 50% of the scheduled skin or laser treatment.
- Please keep the following in mind when inquiring about your cosmetic injection appointments: Clients may not receive cosmetic injections 4 weeks prior to receiving immunizations. Clients may not receive cosmetic injections 4 weeks after receiving immunizations.
- If you have an existing appointment that conflicts with the above conditions, please call us at 906.273.0512 so that we can accommodate you.
- All clients will be required to sign an acknowledgement of the above-stated prior to receiving treatment at Lakeshore Skin + Body. All signed consent forms are are available on the Lakeshore Skin + Body Touch MD Client Portal.